Conditions That Can Be Helped
Conditions that can be helped with hypnotherapy
The range of conditions that hypnosis can help with is vast. It can be used to promote healing, reduce blood pressure, change the experience of pain, improve digestion, for hypno-birthing, and so on.
The following example list is not definitive, so if you think you mignt benefit, do please contact me to discuss using hypnotherapy for your problem. People have contacted me with more unusual problems, for example, I helped a young man who had an extreme fear of dancing which had ruined his social life.
- Smoking cessation
- Panic attacks
- Low self esteem and lacking confidence
- Addictions - including
- TV watching
- Habits and compulsive behaviours – e.g. nail biting, hair pulling
- Obesity, weight management and eating problems
- Coping with pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Anger management
- Achieving realistic goals
- Agoraphobia and OCD.
- Sport enhancement
- Fears and Phobias
- Public speaking
- Spiders, snakes, birds, bees etc
- Agoraphobia – fear of going out
- Social phobia
- Performance anxiety, nervousness in exams, interviews, presentations etc..
- Life coaching
- Problem solving
Conditions that can be helped by human givens therapy
For fast, effective help, I can help you using the human givens approach.
Whatever the cause you don’t have to suffer from:
- Anxiety and stress
- Panic attacks
- Anger problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Low self-eteem
- Relationship problems
- Addiction problems ( all kinds)
- Poor sleep